Smith & Wesson model 300P push-pin double lock hinged satin nickel finish handcuffs, 2 keys included. Double hinged design to further restrict movement for special applications. Has push-pin double lock for increased security. Hinged handcuffs are difficult to escape from even if the subject has the key. Some people consider push-pin models easier to double lock, especially in dark conditions. The inner perimeter measures 5-3/4" to 8" with 22 locking positions. Includes Smith & Wesson's lifetime warranty and instructions.
- Wrist Opening: 2.03"
- Locking Positions: 22
- First notch inside perimeter: 8.10"
- Last notch inside perimeter: 5.80"
- Tightest inside width: 1.80"
- Distance between cuffs: 2.00"
- Maximum overall length: 8.13"
- Weight: 11 ounces
- Smith & Wesson Part #: 350138