Smith & Wesson universal handcuffs are designed to suit both larger and smaller prisoners. The contoured shape of the swinging arm allow these handcuffs to open 25% larger for big wrists and close 25% smaller for thin wrists. The Model 1 chain handcuff uses the push pin double locking system. To double lock simply depress the double lock pin on the edge of the cuff with the back of your handcuff key. Chain handcuffs are more popular as they are more forgiving and less likely to injure unruly subjects. The Model 1 handcuff needs an oversize handcuff case or handcuff strap. Smith & Wesson has a lifetime warranty on their handcuffs against manufacturer defects. These come with two keys and instructions and have a dull satin nickel finish.
- Wrist Opening: 2.40"
- Locking Positions: 30
- First notch inside perimeter: 9.40"
- Last notch inside perimeter: 5.80"
- Tightest inside width: 1.60"
- Distance between cuffs: 2.00"
- Maximum overall length: 9.85"
- Weight: 12 ounces-Smith & Wesson Part #: 350132
Recommended for you: Personalized Handcuff Keys.