Restraints Inc.’s Rear Handcuff Bag (Patent Pending) is designed to provide extra security for those detainees/patients (subjects) that are prone to manipulate or escape from standard handcuffs. Used in conjunction with standard handcuffs, the intent of the Rear Handcuff Bag is to restrict the subject’s hand movements, allow maximum visibility to the attending staff and minimize the risk of injury to staff. Great for extra security for those detainess that are prone to manipulate or escape from standard handcuffs.
Restraints Inc.’s Rear Handcuff Bag is easy to apply and remove, even with an uncooperative subject.
Restraints Inc.’s Rear Handcuff Bag is constructed of Nylon mesh, Nylon strapping and a Vinyl view window:
- The rear mesh screen is designed for air flow for the subjects hands
- The rear mesh screen is orange in color in order to provide contrast to the subjects hands and maximize visibility.
There is a Nylon strap to secure the Rear Handcuff Bag to the handcuffs.
- There is a secondary Nylon strap to further secure the Rear Handcuff Bag.
- Rear handcuff bag can be use with standard handcuffs, chain ,hinge ,rigid, or double flex cuffs. Also further restrains the subject's from lessen the chance of self inflicted injury. Acts to isolate hands minimizing access to secreted contraband.
- Handcuffs / Belly Chain are sold separately.