The Peerless Model 703C Leg Iron features all steel construction, spun rivets and a rust resistant nickel finish. The Peerless 703C is the new improved version with heavy gauge steel for higher security. Peerless leg irons are made to meet or exceed the National Institute of Justice standards for workmanship, mechanical strength, tamper resistance and corrosion resistance. Machined edges minimize the risk of tissue and nerve injuries. The 15" chain effectively limits range of motion. Lifetime warranty for manufacture defects and two keys supplied. NSN: 8465-01-446-8616.
- Weight: 17 oz.
- Material/Finish: Carbon Steel/Nickel
- Minimum opening: 70 mm/2.75 inches
- Minimum inside perimeter: 191 mm/7.5 inches
- Maximum inside perimeter: 254 mm/10 inches
- Maximum overall length: 616 mm/24.25 inches