The Model 702C handcuff is designed specifically for larger individuals or special security applications. Formerly called Model 7030, the new 702C has improved locking mechanisms. This oversized handcuff has a 20% larger inside perimeter then the Model 700C. The Peerless 702C handcuff has a smooth single strand action, profiled edges and spun rivet construction. It meets or exceeds the National Institute of Justice standards for workmanship, mechanical strength, tamper resistance and corrosion resistance. It comes with a lifetime warranty for manufacture defects. Two keys supplied.
- Weight: 12 oz.
- Material/Finish: Carbon Steel/Nickel
- Minimum opening: 70 mm/2.75 inches
- Minimum inside perimeter: 191 mm/7.5 inches
- Maximum inside perimeter: 254 mm/10 inches
- Maximum overall length: 266 mm/10.5 inches