The Peerless Model 700C chain link handcuff is one of the most popular police handcuffs in the world. The Model 700C handcuff incorporates spun rivet construction for increased strength and durability. Smooth single strand action allows for fast and efficient handcuffing. The profiled edges minimize the risk of tissue and nerve injury. The Peerless Model 700C handcuff has been approved by the National Institute of Justice and is used by Police around the world. Peerless handcuffs come with two standard handcuff keys. NSN: 8465-01-456-5881.
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Material/Finish: Carbon Steel/Nickel
- Minimum opening: 51 mm/2 inches
- Minimum inside perimeter: 150 mm/5.9 inches
- Maximum inside perimeter: 211 mm/8.3 inches
- Maximum overall length: 236 mm/9.3 inches
With nearly a century of handcuff manufacturing experience at their backs, Peerless Handcuff Company makes the highest quality restraint in the U.S. Peerless offers a lifetime warranty for manufacture defects.