These Hiatt Model 2005 Handcuffs are also large and in charge, coming 17% larger than the standard size cuffs. These cuffs are perfect for retaining larger subjects who just don’t fit comfortably in the standard sizes. With its 18 tooth, triple retainer bar system, these cuffs provide the same uncompromising security, positive swing through action, and backloading of their 2003 nickel finish counterparts but with a sleek black oxide finish for a more subdued look. These cuffs also feature that classic Hiatt steel swivel for that reliable strength and security that one comes to expect from Hiatt brand handcuffs. Included are also two keys for out of the box, by the book, business.
- 17% larger than the standard model
- Ideal for retaining larger subjects
- 18-tooth, 3-retaining-bar system for uncompromising security
- Positive swing-through action
- Built-in backloading for fast cuffing
- Reinforced steel swivels for added strength and durability
- Black oxide finish