Hiatt Model 2055 handcuffs come standard with a larger size than normal, a full 17% increase which makes them ideal for retaining larger subjects with less issue. Featuring the standard 18 tooth, 3 retaining bar system, with positive swing through action, and built-in backloading these handcuffs are superlative in their uncompromising security. The reinforced steel swivels and hinged connection of these cuffs add strength and durability to the cuffs by leaps and bounds. Included with these remarkable cuffs are two keys for out of the box, by the book, business.
- 17% larger than the standard model
- Ideal for retaining larger subjects
- 18-tooth, 3-retaining-bar system for uncompromising security
- Positive swing-through action
- Built-in backloading for fast cuffing
- Reinforced steel swivels for added strength and durability